Susan Hyatt Inc.'s Commitment to
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We have hired a leading expert on diversity, equity, and anti-racist training, and will meet with her for additional education at least 4 times per year.
- We are working with three top curriculum consultants with expertise in diversity, equity and inclusion to develop anti-oppressive life coaching training and business coaching programs.
- When purchasing gifts for clients (books, journals, swag for welcome bags, etc.) we will purchase from Black- and minority-owned companies at least 30% of the time.
- When hiring, we will make a strong effort to recruit BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) and LBGTQIA+ talent to join the team. By 2022, our goal is to be company where at least 50% of our team is not White/Cis.
- When race-motivated violence occurs in the news, we will offer our BIPOC team members the option to take the day off, and speak with a grief counselor at no cost. We understand that violence is painful to everyone, but some carry the burden of the pain more heavily than others.
- We welcome suggestions on how we can do better.