If you’ve been reading my blog or you follow me on Facebook or social media, you know the story behind what it means to #makeascene. It means being brave and no longer hiding or silencing what you want or who you are.
I’m so excited to introduce you to Courtney, a participant in my Make A Scene 6-month program. Courtney has an inspiring story to share about how she made a scene and how one beautiful experience transformed her feelings of self-worth.
Listen to this interview to learn…
- How Courtney’s idea of what it means to #makeascene shifted throughout the program
- What it actually feels like to #makeascene
- Which moment at the Savannah retreat triggered Courtney’s fear of “not being enough”
- The question Courtney started asking herself to cultivate self-acceptance
- Why sometimes we have the most resistance to where our soul wants to go
P.S. If you feel ready to #makeascene in your own life, don’t miss my newest program: MAKE A SCENE. It’s open to 10 women and I have 2 spaces left. Secure your spot, soon, and prepare to #makeascene”!