My friend Dani Spies is just about the coolest (and cutest) healthy chef around. I love her recipes and videos.
Maybe you are like me and always searching for something new to eat in the morning? I love eggs and bacon and smoothies, but sometimes I want something light and fresh.
Anddddddd, maybe you are like Emily Hyatt and not a fan of eating in the morning? Listen to me people! You gotta get the engine revving. Have a little something.
LOOK AT THESE YOGURT CUPS. OMG.
Frozen Banana + Berry Yogurt Cups
YIELD: 9 YOGURT CUPS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES + FREEZING TIME
COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES + FREEZING TIME
- 1 cup Tillamook Plain and Simple 0% Farmstyle Greek Yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries, halved
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios
In a small bowl, mash the banana using the back of a fork. Stir yogurt and cinnamon into the banana-mash and combine. Divide the yogurt mixture evenly amongst 9-lined muffin cups (I like using the silicon cups). Top each cup with a combination of strawberries, blueberries and pistachios. Pop in the freezer until frozen through (about 3 hours). Enjoy! TIPS:
- Once the yogurt cups have frozen through, you can remove them from the cupcake liners and store in a freezer bag.
- You can use nonfat, low-fat, or full fat yogurt for this recipe.
- Try using a variety of your favorite nuts, seeds, and berries.
Adorable and yummo.
You are welcome. 😉