The holidays are quickly sneaking up on us, but if you’re anything like me you’ve still got plenty of folks to cross off your list.
To help you stop you from pulling your hair out, I’ve rounded up 10 last minute gifts ideas that I’m confident your peeps with love.
Nobody will know you almost forgot to get them something this year!
- Ashley Brooke Designs Mugs, $23 http://shop.ashleybrookedesigns.com/collections/mugs
- Aquaovo Therm-O Tea/Water Thermos, $29 HERE
- Marble Coasters $26.50 at J.Crew
- Small Spell Hanging Pot Planter $48 at Poketo
- Healthy snack box subscription: A monthly box of edible goodies for that one person who’s always trying to eat healthier. (Love With Food: $36 for three months; NatureBox: $40 for two months)
- A trip to the spa: Have someone in your life who needs to relax, but would never splurge on a massage or facial? This if for them. (Spafinder: Gift cards available starting at $25)
- Skydiving: For the daredevil friend who’s always up for anything. Find a skydiving center in your area and make sure to ask about holiday discounts. (Skydive Philadelphia: $149 Christmas special; Skydive Chicago: Gift cards available starting at $25)
- Personalized “Word” necklace: by Frances Cadora at www.studiofran.com
- KIVA: Transform the world through a $25 loan http://www.kiva.org